Most companies aim to treat their employees well and emphasize teamwork to achieve business goals. However, if your organization operates in the state of California, it has one of the most stringent set of labor laws in the nation, and some municipalities place additional requirements upon employers related to hours and wages, harassment and discrimination, and other employment matters.
At Cumming & Associates, APLC, we have helped hundreds of clients in civil litigation matters, including employment lawsuits. Our attorneys are skilled at negotiating and litigating cases in a manner that is mindful of your overarching business goals and your bottom line. We can also advise you on the best ways to proactively build strong personnel policies that protect you from legal conflicts.
Our employment law client base includes small businesses, large corporations, nonprofit organizations and many others. Our lawyers seek to help clients avoid the cost of litigation, but if the case must be decided a courtroom, we prepare your case to win.
What We Do
- Wage and hour claims
- Claims made under California’s “whistleblower laws”
- Conflicts over disability accommodations
- Sexual harassment claims
- Hostile workplace infractions
- Conflicts centering on state-specific workplace laws
- Small, medium and large companies
Why Cumming & Associates
- We provide a friendly, approachable environment for our clients.
- We always explain your options in easy to understand detail.
- You can trust our integrity in circumstances involving confidentiality or sensitivity.
Call Us For Employment Law Advice And Representation
Do not brave California’s complex employment law maze alone. Call our office in Costa Mesa for a free consultation on your situation. You can also email us via our online contact form. We serve clients in Orange County and throughout California.
Describe Your Legal Issue
Bold labels are required.
3080 Bristol Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92626