Wills, Living Trusts & Estate Planning
Everyone should have an estate plan. The reason is that an estate plan is an effective, efficient, and thoughtful way to plan for the present and the future. We spend the time with each client to understand their needs and expectations and provide a customized and detailed estate plan to ensure their expectations are met, both in the present and in the future. Our goal is to give each client the peace of mind to know that their estate plan is done right and they are ready for the future.
What We Do
We provide complete estate plan packages that are customized for each client. Some of the relevant documents include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Attorney consultations during the initial consultation and the signing of the documents
- Revocable Living Trust
- Trust Synopsis (a summary in plain English not legalese)
- Separate Schedule “A” – Initial Trust Assets
- Pour-over Will(s)
- Trust Certification
- Durable Power of Attorney for Financial Affairs
- Advance Health Care Directive with a place to write out burial or cremation wishes
- Assignment of Tangible Personal Property with a place to write out gifts of personal property
- Nomination of Guardian for Minors (if any)
- Community Property Declaration (where appropriate)
- Preparation and recording of a deed to transfer one property to your trust
- County preliminary change of ownership report for recorded deed
- Indexed and Organized Trust Portfolio/Binder
- All required witnessing and Notary fees
Our clients include people that have large estates worth millions of dollars and estates that are much smaller in value.
Why Cumming & Associates
Our firm is committed to taking the time to ensure the goals and expectations of our clients are properly reflected in the estate plan and to ensure the estate plan is done right.
Describe Your Legal Issue
Bold labels are required.
3080 Bristol Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92626