If you operate a business of any size in California, you know that you must comply with a wide variety of local, state and federal requirements to conduct any sort of business transaction. Beyond the legal requirements you must meet in order to set up an enterprise, you must also contend with real estate issues, employment laws and many others.
At Cumming & Associates, APLC, we set ourselves apart by seeking to understand our clients’ business goals in a comprehensive manner. In the pursuit of creating longstanding relationships with our clients, we get to know their organization at a deep level and provide advice on virtually every aspect of their business operations.
When it comes to corporate transactional law, we do more than just inform clients, we provide practical tools for action. We counsel our clients on labor and employment law, tax issues, how to protect their intellectual property, and are prepared to represent them in business litigation or corporate litigation, if it is necessary. This interdisciplinary approach provides clients with solutions to a vast range of business problems.
What We Do
- Advise and create all types of business entities
- The purchase and sale of companies
- Serve as outside general counsel
- Corporate governance counseling
- Joint ventures, strategic alliances and licensing
- Securities and corporate finance
- Advise on commercial litigation issues
- Privately held companies
- Nonprofit organizations
- Individuals with corporate needs
- Private family business
- International companies
- Start up companies
Why Cumming & Associates
- A decade of successful results.
- We have helped hundreds of clients with their business law and business litigation issues.
- We emphasize getting to know our clients’ goals and objectives, and providing solutions that benefit them.
Need A Business Lawyer? Take The Next Step.
Our firm, based in Costa Mesa, serves clients with integrity, friendliness and professionalism. Call us at (714) 432-6494 or email us to set up a free initial consultation so our attorneys can ascertain your needs. We serve clients in Orange County and throughout California.
Describe Your Legal Issue
Bold labels are required.
3080 Bristol Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92626