Kathryn T. Anderson
Kathryn attended college at the University of California, Berkeley, where she majored in economics and minored in business administration. After graduating, Kathryn worked as an accountant for Ernst & Young, LLP, in Los Angeles, California. In 2005, she graduated from Northwestern University School of Law in Chicago, Illinois.
Kathryn has worked with Cumming & Associates since 2013. Before working with Cumming & Associates, Kathryn worked as an associate for Rutan & Tucker, LLP, from 2005 until 2012, where the focus of her practice included representation of businesses and creditors in state and bankruptcy court.
Kathryn is an experienced litigator with experience representing businesses in commercial disputes, as well as lenders, creditors, and landlords in bankruptcy and collection matters. Kathryn has also represented landlords and property owners in unlawful detainer proceedings, including a five-day bench trial with victorious outcome. In 2015, Kathryn was named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine.
Kathryn enjoys spending time with family and friends and rooting for the Cal Bears.
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A. in Economics, 2000
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D., 2005
- State of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Describe Your Legal Issue
Bold labels are required.
3080 Bristol Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92626