The decision to file bankruptcy is difficult. From our perspective, filing bankruptcy is not an admission of personal or business failure, but rather a doorway to a fresh start and a new opportunity for financial success. We focus on the future, not the past.
At Cumming & Associates, APLC, our attorneys guide individuals and companies through the complexities of bankruptcy law and make the entire process less stressful. Our lawyers operate our practice with the utmost integrity, so you can trust that our counsel is truly in your best long-term interests.
Our firm works with clients across the bankruptcy spectrum. Our attorneys are comfortable representing individual debtors, businesses considering debt consolidation strategies, creditor committees, financial institutions and bankruptcy committees.
What We Do
- Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 filings
- Bankruptcy litigation
- Workouts and restructuring plans
- Creditor’s rights
Why Cumming & Associates
- The firm has handled hundreds of bankruptcy filings.
- A strong background in litigation and contested bankruptcy matters.
- Diligence in explaining how the bankruptcy process works and how your interests are impacted.
- Friendly, comfortable office atmosphere that provides reassurance at a difficult time.
Let Us Advise You On Your Bankruptcy Rights And Protections
If you are in need of debt relief, or have creditor’s issues related to bankruptcy, give us a call at our Costa Mesa, California, office at (714) 432-6494 or email us to set up a free consultation. We serve clients in Orange County and throughout California.
Describe Your Legal Issue
Bold labels are required.
3080 Bristol Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92626